Thigs that piss me off
People who honk there horns after you almost hit them. "FU@# YOU, did I hit you?" No I didn't. Did you honk and me before I almost hit you? No, you waited until the situation had resolved its self and then you hold down that horn because you want to distract the world from knowing how you listen you were a big fan of Starship. "We built his city out of... MY BUTT" Now shut up and take a hit and for the love of God do not do a reunion tour. My friends that is the last sighn of the appocolys. Revelatinon 6:16 clearly states that the beas will come when the lame ass band Starship does a reunion tour after the pope with two names how is a second dies. Not making this shit up it is the truth. You see Starship on a reunion tour head for the fu@#ing hills because shit is going down.
People at super markest. Jesus H Christ, (speaking of Jesus what is his middle name. My guess is Hubert. On another point I would like to predict that the next Pope will be from Brazil. I will tell you why later. But you heard it hear first.) Seriously these fu@#ing retards at the super market piss me off. Like the guy that waits five minutes for this mentally unfit to be out on the streets alone woman is backing her car one item at a time. Needs to adjust her mirror. Put the shopping cart on the little island thing. MOVE YOUR FREAKING CAR. And the irony in all this is there are several cars that left in the mid term. And this yo-yo wants this spot because it is a few feet closer. Shoot him please. He should not breed.
People on the corner every day begging for change while they have a differnt outfit every day and shoes better than my own. You know I ask him for change for a dollar, and then ask if he will trade 2 quarters and a dime for that dollar. And see if i can get some money out of him.
People who glorify the 80's The 80's blew, lets not relive that. I don't want to remember that anymore than any of my Mexico trips. Let it go...
Please.
Tired, more rants tomorrow. I promise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home