Thank You
I was reading http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/04/21/popcorn.secret.ap/index.html
When I thought to myself thank you, it is about freaking time!. I know half of you if any will visit this url so I will just explain it to you. Scientist have found out the mystery of why there are unpopped popcorns. Ok, hold on lets review this piece by piece.
A scientist. Most likely someone with a distinct academic career. "Have found out" good they found something, cure for cancer? No, but "why there are unpopped popcorns." I am thinking to myself, finally, I see our money hard at work answering the common questions to why shit happens. I don't know, but I would like it, so you know what I am all for it. Look, we all want to know. It makes me proud that we live in a time and age where people are free to look into these things. The answer? Sorry, read the article..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home