Monday, April 18, 2005

Technology

So I am sitting here looking at one out of 13 email addresses that I have. (Well that is simple, i have 6 VincentClark Entperise emails that I distribute out at the sea of people wanting my email address. Shit let them spam it all to hell, I just filter my accounts through my gmail accounts, and in actuality I only mange two 1/2 One is my phone email which is different since it syncs to my pc, that is a long story) So I am trying to figure out how to get my phone to access my email, currently it doesn't hence why i have 2 1/2 email acounts. Then I am thinking, 10 years ago, I didn't have email. I typed my papers on an apple 2 e that took 2 hours to spell check a 10 page document. I printed it out on my dot matrix printer where I had to rip off the edges. It was that or my sisters "lap top" that ran dos, word perfect and weighed 20 lbs. So I am thinking whats next? I can sync my phone to my computer soon that connect can be anywhere in the world. It won't be long until we brodcast ultra high band content accross a stream of thecnology and to every point of the globe, in seconds, we will have HD video feeds to our phones as we are backpacking in the Tibetan platu of the next independent nation that we decide to invade on the off chance that the guy we are really after is there. Doesn't make sesne, nor do I claim that it ever would because we can simply not imagine what is coming next. I will be huge, when people relize that there can be more money made working together than against eachother they will put their brains together and build something that would make us all download, right in my pants!
Just think about this one. Imagine what we could do if IBM, SBC, Microsoft, Adobe[Macromedia -- ABOUT FREAKING TIME A@@ HO@#],HP, Comcast.

You know the media groups will be in a constant stugle producing content, that is enveble, they don't need to play nice, well not until people relize that they are slowly corupting the mind my shaping their world view with all the cool toy brought to us through the Department of Defence grage sale. But lets think what these companies can do if they just put there minds together. If we for 3 years elminate the need for profitst to be made. Shit we will give them 187 billion dollars, splited eaqually if they would just upgrade the world. Think about what we could have done if we pumped the cost of the Iraq and Afgan war, pump that money into the tech sector. Holly Crap, if I can fit every document I ever wrote (text or word format) onto my phone. Plus a few mp3 songs, and some photo's. Transfering that jar file too. Ok I am just being a geek. Seriously what is next? I is only a matter of time before people relize you win by using your brains. Look if we put that money from the war into building through technology, by being intelligiant, we would find Bin Laden in a hear beat. We can beat these guys with out droping a bomb or fireing a shot. We can break them through the air waves, satilite singles, cut off their comunication. Jesus you invented this crap, now make it better. (I am dircting that to society) Lets stop messing around with getting Frogger to play on my phone, but building out stuff like telling me where the nearest ATM is from any given point, wait they already have that, just think about it. We have all the money in the world, litterally all the people have all the money in the world. There are no martins with US tresory bonds, so we have all the money in the world. I emphisise it because it is the largest truth you will ever hear. WE HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. There should be no limit to what we can creat. From cloning (which I think is a damn good idea, Brave New World here I come. Think about it, cloning Jessica Alba, think about it, that is the reward, we can make one for all of us. How could a technology that could clone Jesica Alba be evil, it is the basic understanding of truth. More Jessica Albas the happier socity is. People are woried about cloning the devil or children who have the dead childs memories. Why does this crap always pop up when the kid turns 6. That is when you useually know if you have the spawn of saten or something like that. But that is people that don't like Jessica Alba getting into your brain. Man they are getting into your brain, let them out, start cloning monkey, chimps, and soon, nope not going to say, but you know who we should clone next, wink wink, then we can clone Jessica Alba, and Motzart, who can forget Sir Isac Newton, but most importantly, as many Jessica Albas as it would take. Why is it that people get so down on the Catholics, but when a vampire shows up, it is the priest that has to bless the holy watter, knows where all the crusifix, and all the other stuff that the Cathloic church teaches their men of the cloth if they ever so happen to have a town full of vampires. Do you think they offer that course in the semenary, or do the priest have to go to an extra seminar? I was talking about cloning, Jesica Alba, and technology, seriousy if they can take an aborted featus and turn it into a new liver for me, do it please, more time I can spend with my Jessica Alba clone. Seriously, think about it, if only for a moment. A clone of Jessica Alba, think about it. Jessica Alba, cloning good. People will soon relize that we are our next step in eveolution. We have brought ourselves to an amazing feat, lets finish this job, perhaps we will finally get to this whole judgment thing they are always talking about. Perhaps, God wants us to clone and fix people, put all the worlds information onto a single flash card, and that data would be available to anyone anywhere at any time. Lets take the gloves off and show what we can do if we just worked together. Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home