Thursday, March 31, 2005

Passwords

I think of passwords. You always have to change them they are vulnerable to attack, yadadada they aren't good. See the natural evolution of the combination lock is the pad lock. Don't have to remember a combination. Now I know I know when the locks get to the next level they have all these voice recognition, figure prints, retinal scans, rectal scans, all to make sure that you are you. So answer me this question, "Why do two people have to turn a key to launch a nuclear missal?" Shouldn't we have some better way to deploy a weapon that can end man kind? But I digress. I am talking about people like you and me. No super hacker Mafia hitman is trying to find out what i e-mailed my girlfriend while I was at work. Sorry, I am just not that important. However I do need security from those fucking kids that think it is funny to reset my bios, because they can. Look there are plenty of terrorist sites out there to play with, why are you fucking with the companies that bank roll the country that lets you go to school to learn this shit? Seriously CUT IT OUT! Take out your frustrations on a site that shows the hacking off the head of defenses prisoner, just because he is an American. Mess with them. Look if we all just got along, then we wouldn't need locks. Stop fucking with people and we wouldn't need to change our password every four weeks. I would say, lets just trust each other, but honestly nobody deserves it because we don't trust anyone else. Look there is a lot of evil shit going on out there. A lot of fucked up things. Kids being raped because people think it will cure them of AIDS. Children who fight wars. Militants who want to kill Americans because they are something they are not. Us people, I am talking about everyone from a CEO to a local gang member wannabe. If we all just worked together in this mess, find a common footing, we can accomplish so much. Lets just put our heads together, and we won't have to remember passwords. We can rid the world of evil, if we just worked together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home