ITunes
Ok, I will be honest, buying music online is not something I have ever done. I have a lot of music on my computer, but I don't remember buying anything on line. But I digress. I entered into what I thought was a store, looking for music. I was surprised on how similar the music they had was to my taste. They had a ton of REM Violent Femmes, Bob Geldof, XTC, all my favorites. I thought I found Nirvan, and a couple of song of theire too, but I found it, a place that has my music. I thought that it was nice to see the music that I love for sale. What a wonderful concept. I might even by ligit copies of the music that I had. I was done with file swapping, this is way better. Now I just have to find a song I don't already have, I have so many of these. Why are there two or three of the same song. Damn, wish I had that whole album I would totaly by it. Wait, could it be, I could have bought this stuff a long time ago and not have to deal with the crap that Kazza throws at you. Bob Geldof Happy Club, I searched everywhere for that CD. I finally bought one on E-Bay, I could have bought that through I TUNES. What the holy grail of Violent Femmes Song, in Greek, for sale. I had to have a friend from Greece fly that CD to me and I could have got it here. Damn, this looks like my music collection. Shit it is my music collection. Man I am a retard some times. Well it was nice while it lasted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home