Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Fables of the Reconstruction


This is a long story, but I wanted to get it started. The name of this post is title "Fables of the Reconstruction" after an REM album. It always reminded me about how much I want to put my life back together. What I miss most about my life is the people that were once in it. So over the course of the next year I am trying to track down the following people. Note some of the spelling my be off or there might not be last names. I am sure that I am missing people, so I will need to update this list.

Most of the people come from St. Nicolas Ranch a Greek Orthodox Retreat Center. I was a camper there for several years and councilor for a several more. I have lost touch with most of my friends there, despite saying that it will never happen. So here is the list so far.



  • Danny Spirro: This is probably the most important person. He is from Phoenix AZ. and now lives in San Diego. I know I am spelling the name wrong.

  • James Spirro:He lives with his brother Danny.

  • Khara Salmas: I know where she is, just have to get in contact with her.

  • Andre and Melissa Bazos

  • Taki

  • Christos Constantine

  • George Spillios

  • Stephani Grafakis

  • Fr. Chris Valsourse: Know I spelled that wrong

  • Yanni Arminyakos: Got that last name wrong too. Damn Greeks!

  • Vassilli (Will)

  • Hugh Guy and his friend Yanni: Good Kids

  • Tonny Shlotzhour


I know I am missing quite a few people. Anyone from the Greek community please e-mail me at me@vincentclark.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home